Last Sunday my husband invited me out to dinner and we went to one of our favorite places in town, the Bistro and Wine Bar. It is a really small but very popular place to go. This gave me the chance to wear something fun and I knew just what it would be. While at Costco last week I bought these very cute Buffalo brand pants. They are skinny ankle style but have nice stretch so they fit your body without squeezing anything. They sit just below the waste with a nice flat front. They are light weight, so good for most seasons. So so comfy and cute. They have them in dark green like I have on, white, grey and black. I got the green in a 4, they are true to size. After wearing them a while though they stretched out some so if you are in between sizes you might go down. I got them in green and white but will be going back as soon as I can to get the black. I tied them with a white t shirt but I was not happy with the obvious display of my winter pounds so I switched to a navy cotton sweater and I was delighted! I wore a pair of leopard booties and carried a tan bag. Ta Da!
Thanks for stopping by!
- The Rich Life on a Budget and Everything Just So for How I Wear My
- Style Nudge for Shoe and Tell
- Not Dressed As Lamb for I Will Wear What I Like
- Fizz and Frosting for Mix It Mondays
- Living in Color Style & Stylin In St. Louis for Spotlight Weekly Link Up
- Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday
- Happiness at Midlife for Throwback Thursday
- Fashion Should Be Fun for Fun Fashion Friday
- Forage Fashion for Friday Finds