Much ado about nothing
My back sprain is better but I am still a little limited as to what I can do. Meanwhile, I continue to look for projects that need to be done. Earlier in the week I read an article about an App called Poshmark. You can use it to sell clothes you no longer want. The article made the whole process sound simple and a fun way to clean out a closet. I started with one dress and have now entered about 35 articles to my Poshmark Closet. It is a great concept. Now we'll see if it works.
Using Poshmark got me started on a summer closet organization. I love my closet to be neat and functional all the time. I purge clothing every few months because I don't like to keep things I don't use consistently. I also have been wanting for some time to be able to take Instagram pictures of my outfits but haven't had a place where the background was right. So, I spent most of today, organizing, rearranging and functionalizing my closet. I think I just made that word up but oh well. I took all my jeans out of drawers and hung them up, I moved more things to the seasonal closets and I hung my hats and scarves. I also hung a picture that I have had forever and love it because it makes me feel happy. My belts are now hanging on the wall on display insuring I will use them more often. All my good bags are in their cloth cover bags on shelves and other bags are displayed, again, to make them more available and usable and to make the closet more pleasing to the eye.
You might notice one section dedicated to my husband who chooses to wear only black shirts and blue jeans. This is fine by me, I love that he has his own style. And he is very easy to buy for!
I will give more details with the pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!
- The Rich Life on a Budget and Everything Just So for How I Wear My
- Style Nudge for Shoe and Tell
- Not Dressed As Lamb for I Will Wear What I Like
- Fizz and Frosting for Mix It Mondays
- Living in Color Style & Stylin In St. Louis for Spotlight Weekly Link Up
- Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday
- Happiness at Midlife for Throwback Thursday
- Fashion Should Be Fun for Fun Fashion Friday
- Forage Fashion for
- Mom With Style, Posh Classy Mom, Threads for Thomas for Weekend Wear Link Up