How I Wear Magnetic Eyelashes
create your look
Read more about my Magnetic Eyelashes here below. Every thing is old in my look but the Sam Edelman shoes here (42% off) Score! My top is from the Loft last year very similar here, jeans so old I don't know where I go them but I did DIY the frayed hem similar here. Same belt here. Bag also last year.
These pictures were taken late in the evening for a night out. I had just freshened up my make up so it was a bit heavier than normal for me but I wanted to try out my new magnetic eyelashes!
I got the smallest size called Accent and they added big time volume and length. I was amazed! I love them, they are easy to use and come off easy without any discomfort. I had on mascara before I put them on but next time I may skip that on the top lashes because these add so much lash. These made my eyes just about jump off my face! I didn't have eye shadow on and these lashes gave me a smokey eye look which was fun. I decided I would only use them for night time and photos because my natural lashes are kind of thick and these make them stand out too much for a casual day look.
The brand I am using is Ardell here and this is not a paid review. The picture above is the Double Wispies, I am wearing the Accent Wispies like in the link. I got mine at Walgreen's but you can get them at drugs stores, Target, Walmart, Beauty stores and online. Here are some tips I learned while trying them out.
1. They come in three sizes. Accent (I am wearing), Demi and and Double Wispies. The Accent are the smallest set and don't look like much in the package but add a ton of volume and length. I have the Demi also because I wanted to compare the sizes but I will return them because they added too much lash for my eyes.
2. Each set is for top lashes only but have two pieces a top and bottom.
3. You have to play around with them some to get them right. But once you get it, it is easy.
4. They are stuck to the package so gently pull them out or you can pull out some of the lashes.
5. Keep the left eye and right eye separate they look a lot alike but are different.
6. The end of the lash that is the longest goes on the outside of your eye and the thickest lash is the lower part of the set. That was counter intuitive to me.
These cost me about $13.00 for one set but I know the price varies. But they are still very affordable since they are reusable as long as you take care of them. Compare the price and ease of use to the glue on kind or those you get in a salon and it a big difference.
This outfit is simple because the heels are the star of the show. Jeans, and a white button down along with my Mexican Fire opal necklace, large hoop earrings and wicker bag were the accents. One little detail I added is the fun belt in lots of soft lavender , blue and purple colors. I mean what goes better with orange than purple, right? I am seeing a lot of patterned belts and really like the look so I am sure this one will be on repeat.
I am big time excited today! I entered a give away on TanyaFoster.com blog and won a GiGi New York bag! Seriously gang, I never win things! She said she will ship it this week and I can't wait. It is a cross body in the lovely color of Mulberry, a shade of the Pantone color of the year. Woot! Woot! I'll show you as soon it comes! Meanwhile, check out Tanya's blog if you haven't already, she is so stylish and fun!
And stay tune to my blog because I will be running a give away worth $400+ the week of February 5-9, 2018. There will be gift certificates to Adrian Allen Shoes, Lilla Rose Hair Accessories, Natalie Attired and RoC Skin Care!
Make sure to check out my Boutique under the shop tab up top.
As always thanks for stopping by!
other link ups
I'm proud to participate in the following link ups and am always looking for more! I love to start my day checking in with them and seeing what everyone is doing and connecting!I hope you will join us HERE!